ColorTrack Analytics BASIC
Analytics BASIC software allows you to evaluate print quality, and generate trend and production reports for the currently running job.
The BASIC version of Analytics is included in ColorTrack QualityTrack, allows you to organize the jobs received from customers by digitizing the color targets and tolerances, and Analytics BASIC allows you to monitor the production by saving all measurements made for a specific order or roll produced.
ColorTrack Analytics PRO
The Analytics PRO software examines the data collected during print production for one or more jobs together and in detail, verifying the number of corrections made and the productivity of the print department.
Analytics PRO meticulously verifies all the information collected in production through the ColorTrack software, such as: measurement tolerances, notes, roll number, production roll number, etc.
All data is immediately accessible to all departments thanks to a direct connection to the databases, even if located in different production plants, giving the possibility to export the desired information in customizable Excel tables.
ColorTrack Analytics Main Benefits
- - Reporting and analysis of all targets with relative tolerances
- - Data analysis and reporting from different production plants
- - Verification of data by roll or sheet number
- - Analysis of individual events during all stages of production
- - Data display by time or event
- - Research and evaluation of standards for eventual harmonization
- - Data export to create custom reports
- Moreover, only with Analytics PRO:
- - Advanced search functions
- - Trend charts
- - Event Log
- - Productivity Analysis
- - Statistical analysis