Data subject: customers.
ColorConsulting S.r.l. in its capacity of Data Controller with regard to the processing of your personal data pursuant to (EU) Reg. 2016/679 (hereinafter the 'GDPR'), hereby informs you that the said regulation protects data subjects with regard to the processing of their personal data and that the said processing will take place in a fair, lawful, transparent manner which protects your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the terms of the above legal provisions and the confidentiality obligations contained therein.
Purposes and legal basis of processing: specifically, your data will be processed for the following purposes, relating to the fulfilment of legal or contractual obligations:
After sales support;
Detection of customer satisfaction;
Detection of the degree of customer satisfaction;
Electronic payment instruments;
legal compliance with regard to taxation and accounting;
Historical archive of customer invoices;
Historical archive of supply orders;
Managing of controversy;
Your data will also be processed for the following purposes relative to the fulfilment of legal obligations:
- Counting or treasury;
- Customs activities and controls.
Your data will also be processed for the following purposes relative to the performance of measures connected to contractual or preliminary obligations:
- Consulting activities;
- Report management during purchase transactions;
- Report management during sales operations.
Further to your consent, your personal data may be used for the following purposes:
- Sending technical and / or commercial information via newsletter.
Your contribution of data is optional with regard to the abovementioned purpose, and any refusal of consent will not affect the continuation of the relationship or the congruency of the processing.
- Processing procedures. Your personal data may be processed by the following ways:
- Using electronic calculators running softwares managed by third parties;
- Collecting data from registers, lists, records or public documents.;
- Data collection in public places or places open to the public.;
- Collecting data by computer or on Internet.;
- Data collection via cards, coupons and questionnaires.;
- Manual personal data processing with paper archives;
- Contract data processing by third parties;
- Processing data collected by third parties;
- Computer processing.
All data are processed in compliance with the procedures specified in articles 6 and 32 of the GDPR and with the adoption of the appropriate security measures required.
Your data will only be processed by staff specifically authorised by the Data Controller, and specifically by the following categories of staff:
- Technical office;
- Commercial office;
- Admnistration office;
- Marketing office;
- Purchase departement.
Disclosure. Your data may be disclosed to external entities for the correct management of the relationship and specifically for the following categories of
Recipients, including all the duly designated Data Processors:
- Retailers and suppliers;
- Banks and lenders;
- Consultant and freelance professionals, also working as firms;
- Freight Forwarders and Logistics Companies.
Distribution: Your personal data will not be distributed in any way.
Your personal data may also be transferred, only for the aforesaid purposes, to the following countries:
- EU countries;
- Safe extra EU countries.;
- United States.
Data Storage Period. In accordance with the principles of lawfulness, limitation of purpose and minimisation of data, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the data storage period for your personal data is:
established as a period of time not exceeding the purposes for which the data were collected and processed and complying with the compulsory times required by law.
Data Controller: the Data Controller, as defined by the Law, is ColorConsulting S.r.l. (via Marzorati,3 , 21047 Saronno (VA); e-mail: email@example.com;
telefono: 02 9608591; P.Iva: 02881310128) nella persona di Carlo Carnelli.
You have the right to request the Data Controller to access, amend, erase, restrict processing, transfer, object to processing and contest automated decisions based on his/her personal data as from articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of GDPR.
You may also examine whenever you like the updated version of the present report by connecting to the privacylab web site
Regulation (EU) 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 - Rights of the Data Subject
1. The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and disclosure of such data in intelligible form, and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
2. The data subject has the right to be informed of:
- the source of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied if the data are processed by electronic devices;
- the identification data concerning the Data Controller, the Data Processors and the representative designated as per article 5, comma 2;
the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be disclosed and who or which may get to know said data as designated representative in the State's territory, as data processors or as persons in charge of the processing.
3. The data subject is entitled to obtain:
- the updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- the erasure, anonymisation or blocking of data that have been unlawfully processed, including data whose retention is not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were disclosed or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared to the right that is to be protected;
- the portability of the data.
4. The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.