Portable spectrophotometers 0/45° - x-rite
eXact Standard is the market-leading spectrophotometer for measuring the reproduction of four-color (CMYK) and spot inks. It supports industry color standards (G7, ISO, PSO and Japan Color) to improve the control of the printing process. eXact Standard includes the original digital Pantone libraries, allowing you to always keep up with the new colors released by Pantone. Its ease of use and its speed allow to obtain accurate density data and spectral values, eXact is able to measure with a single pass in four conditions: M0, M1, M2 and M3. You can keep track of your spectrophotometers via NetProfiler, a cloud-based solution that integrates software and color standards to verify and optimize the performance of color measurement devices, reducing divergences between instruments.
- eXact standard supports all industry printing standards: G7, ISO, PSO and Japan Color.
- The BestMatch function: suggests how to get the best possible match with a specific target by adjusting the ink in the machine.
- Best Spot Color Support: The eXact standard offers the ability to create and manage color standards and libraries directly from the device, It also offers direct access to the latest Pantone libraries.
- Automatic calibration by white protective ceramic plate: Protects the instrument from press room dust at all times.
- Efficiency and speed in measuring ink reproduction
- Possibility to upgrade to the Advanced version