Avanced Spectrophotometer - xrite
eXact Advanced is the top-of-the-range spectrophotometer in the x-rite eXact family. It supports industry color standards (G7, ISO, PSO and Japan Color) to improve the control of the printing process. eXact Advanced includes the original digital Pantone libraries, allowing you to always keep up with the new colors released by Pantone. Its simplicity of use and its speed of obtaining depth data, accurate spectral values and of underestimating the phenomenon of metamerism. eXact is capable of measuring in one pass in four conditions: M0, M1, M2 and M3 and supports the main methods of ∆E (DeltaE * 76, DeltaE * 94, DeltaE * 00, DeltaE CMC). You can keep your spectrophotometers underneath via NetProfiler, a cloud-based solution that integrates software and color standards to verify and control the performance of color measurement devices, reduce divergences between instruments.
Compared to the standard version, the eXact Advanced spectrophotometer include: Trend by ∆E, CIE XYZ, CIE Yyx, Metamerism, Opacity, Reflection Plot: discover more
- eXact standard supports all industry printing standards: G7, ISO, PSO and Japan Color.
- The BestMatch function: suggests how to get the best possible match with a specific target by adjusting the ink in the machine.
- Best Spot Color Support: The eXact standard offers the ability to create and manage color standards and libraries directly from the device. It also offers direct access to the latest Pantone libraries.
- Automatic calibration by means of white protective ceramic plate: Protects the instrument from press room dust at all times.
- Efficiency and speed in measuring ink reproduction.
- Possibility to upgrade to the Advanced version