X-rite's InkFormulation software provides a solution for fast, accurate and repeatable color formulation. It allows the creation, storage, approval and retrieval of ink recipes for offset, flexo and rotogravure printing.
InkFormulation offers ink suppliers and printers more flexibility on recipes and assortments. Improves the handling of base materials, automatically determines the correct film thickness of the inks. This formulation software provides a better prediction of the interactivity of the inks with the substrates. InkFormulation quickly calculates the most cost-effective recipe based on the printing process, ink, pigment prices, quantity of components and materials.
Advantages of InkFormulation software
- Ink formulation to always get accurate colors, right from the first try, taking into account the color of the substrate.
- Significant time savings in reformulating existing inks using current formulations and assortments.
- More accurate cost estimates.
- Improve overall quality and efficiency by connecting InkFormulation software to quality control solutions such as Color iQC, ColorCert and ColorTrack.
- Ability to use recovery inks to create new recipes.